Gorgeous one-owner custom home on Lake Mitchell with fabulous lake view! Located in the gated "The Ridge," this home has 10' ceilings with exceptional crown molding. The main level features a marble-floored foyer, beautiful study, hardwood floors, great laundry room, spacious 2-car garage, a great room with fireplace and wet bar, keeping room, kitchen with breakfast bar, 2 dishwashers, double oven, gas cooktop, walk-in pantry, huge dining room, large master bedroom, and lovely master bath with jetted tub and separate shower, beautiful powder room, screened porch and deck. The finished basement has a huge playroom, full kitchen, 3BR's/2BA, large cedar closet (doubles as safe room). Covered patio. The 2-story boathouse includes 2 boat stalls and storage closet for fishing/boat gear. Surround Sound is throughout including boathouse and porches. A generator, security and fire alarm systems, & central vac. are some of the many amenities.
Single Family, 1 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
4,729 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
The Ridge On Lake Mitchell
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Office
- Master BR with Closet, Split Plan
- Hookups in Closet, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Shared Bath, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Central Vacuum, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Marble, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Zone.
- Full, Daylight
- Double Pane
- 1. Gas Starter, Marble, Great Room, Gas Burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Finished Basement, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, French Doors, Sound System, Wet Bar, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Front Entrance, Off Street.
- Deck, Screened Porch, Covered
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Private Dock, Curb & Gutter. Subdivision, Paved Road, Private Roads, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors