A wonderful home, in the perfect location! This home offers an open floor plan that is filled with natural light. The formal dining room features tall ceilings, triple windows and classic round columns define the space from the foyer. An updated kitchen, with new granite counter tops, new backsplash, loads of storage and stainless appliances (+/- 2014) opens to the family room. A gas fireplace and real hardwood floors add to the warmth. The large main level master suite features a walk in closet, bath with dual sinks, and separate soaking tub / shower. A true laundry room & powder room complete the main level. Upstairs: Two guest bedrooms share a bath with separate dressing area. An oversized flex space could be a 4th bedroom or a home theater, the uses for this space are endless! Private screened porch is the perfect escape. a few Recent updates include: Main and upper HVAC units replaced in 2017 ( with back up gas heat pump ) New roof 2017 and carpets 2018 and so much more!
Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
2,235 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Playroom
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Linen Closet, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Convection Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Double Pane, Insulated Door, Bay Window(s)
- 1. Marble, Great Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Front Entrance.
- Screened Porch
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Curb & Gutter. Interior Lot, Subdivision, Paved Road, Public Roads, Irregular, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors