This 4BR/3.5BA home in the Abingdon area has a beautiful flat acre lot with a lush tree lined yard with mature plants and trees. Of particular interest is a flagstone terrace with a wood burning fireplace which is a haven fro outside eating and entertaining. The high ceilings and pretty mouldings throughout add to the charm along with redone hardwood flooring and bluestone in some areas. There have been many upgrades made in the last 2 years. The garage and full basement add to the other storage areas in the attic and outside spaces.
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
3,707 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Office, Playroom
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Linen Closet, Shared Bath, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Convection Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Freezer, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven, Refrigerator, Warming Drawer
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet, Stone
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Unfinished Basement
- Bay Window(s)
- 2. Gas Starter, Marble, Stone, Living Room, Outdoor Fireplace, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, French Doors, Sound System, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Rear Entrance, Driveway, Lower Level Parking, Off Street.
- Porch, Patio, Deck
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Interior Lot, Paved Road, Public Roads, Acreage.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors