Built in 1996, this charming two-story Crestline home has three bedrooms and two and a half bathrooms. Main level interior features include hardwood flooring, crown moulding, recessed lighting, 9-foot ceilings, formal dining room, and a spacious open kitchen, breakfast room and family room. The family room offers a fireplace and opens to the rear deck and backyard. The main level master has a large walk-in closet, bathroom with two sinks, soaking tub, walk-in shower and water closet, and a private entrance to the rear deck. The laundry room and a powder room are also on the main level. Upstairs has wall-to-wall carpeting, a media room/playroom, two bedrooms with wide closets, bathroom with two sinks and a tub/shower, and a large unfinished attic for storage or expansion. The exterior features off-street parking, new roof ( Oct. 2018), brick façade, grilling deck, and fenced grassy backyard for children and pets to play.
Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
2,806 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Playroom
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Convection Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Oven Gas, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- 1. Gas Starter, Stone, Family Room.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- Driveway, Off Street.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Interior Lot, Paved Road, Public Roads, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors