A sweeping golf course view is just the beginning of this charming 1920's cedar shake bungalow! All rooms are spacious and filled with natural light. Large living room with fireplace, opens to a formal dining room. The family room is wrapped in windows and features beamed ceilings. An efficient kitchen design features granite counter tops, and loads of storage. Oversized bedrooms share two full baths. Multiple outdoor living spaces include a screened porch off the kitchen) a flagstone patio and tiled terrace. Tall ceilings, warm hardwood floors, original millwork and hardware all add to the charm. Mature gardens and landscape are easy to maintain. Exterior painted in 2018 and roof replaced +/- 9 years. Pride of ownership shows in this well maintained home. Hurry to see! Single car garage and storage room. Excellent storage in basement.
Single Family, 1 Story
Public Water Service
1,714 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
PUTNAM, W E
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room
- Master BR with Closet
- Hookups in Closet
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Linen Closet, Shared Bath, Full Bath
- Central Heat, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Oven, Double Oven
- Hardwood, Tile, Hardwood and Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Partial, Unfinished Basement
- Storm Door
- 1. Masonry, Living Room, Gas Burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Driveway.
- Porch, Screened Porch, Patio, Deck
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Playground, Street Lights, Extra Storage. Subdivision, Irregular, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors